Friday 8 April 2011

Transcription: The Music of Erich Zann Submission Files

Yesterday was the last of the Transcription project, so I presented my work. It consisted in the final animatic to understand the story, the animation tests, which was a excerpt of animation I have done so far and walk cycles, and the Animation shots, renders that were taken out of the final animation.
My work was fully supported with the 'Art of' Document, that enables anybody to understand the process behind what I have done for the past 10 weeks.
Although, yesterday it was the last day of the project, it's certainly not the last day of Erich Zann, as I am excited to finish this piece.

Without further Ado here is what I presented, as well as the rest of the submission files.

Hope you like it.

Final Animatic







Animation Tests



Animation Shots




(I'm sorry for the quality, but I guess Scbrid doesnt like high res) 




Art of The Music of the Erich Zann






Demo Reel Shot 









Technical Paper- Texturing a Model Using Sculpting and Normal Maps








DVD and Disc Template






Logo and Branding 


Business Card






The business card is not final, I have done this one in the beginning of the project, and I found out  that It as to be improved. 

No comments: