Thursday 3 November 2011

The Long Awaited Update

For the past few weeks this blog has been very quiet, mainly because weeks, days have been struggle due to the amount of work I have outside of university. Hopefully from this week forward I will be able to update my followers regularly on how my collaboration is going.

Taking from where I left it. The character was fully designed and ready to be translated into the 3D World. So me and the rest of the colleagues at Atom Pancakes, went on to resolve the story, by creating storyboards in order to tell the story. After numerous attempts on getting an animatic ready. The latest version seems to be working.


So me and the rest at Atom Pancakes decided that I would take on the task to model the character in 3D.
So here is the progress on the character:













With the body fully resolved I moved onto modelling the head (the tricky part :))













With this done I moved onto creating the character props, a task that still is being finished. 
Thus far, here are the character props.  

Butler's Tray



Butler's Bow Tie


 Chef's Rolling Pin



Magnifying Glass



More updates to come soon... Stay Tuned!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Did you model those bags under Arthur Winter's eyes on your own?! :)

Ruben Martins said...

yeh, myresearch was myself lol! :)

tutorphil said...

I think it's lovely to see 'a magnifying glass' appear in a third year project - it will give those year one students some hope! :)

Ruben Martins said...

lol indeed always getting back to basics even though is a new one. Find it funny how easy it is now to build it.