Friday 30 March 2012

Le Patissier- Animatic Ver.1 with footage

After a lot of delay, I have been able to work on the animatic, by taking Alan's advice of using footage from other animations and films onto mine to use as a choreography for my piece, I began editing scenes that I felt that i wanted to add into the animation. So with no further ado here is the 1st version of the animatic.

I have added a few notes for more information.


 

 Meanwhile I have been working on the initial sound effects that will be added on the beginning of the animation, before the character enters the cake/ abstract world.

1 comment:

tutorphil said...

Well done, Rubes! Great to see this and I hope it's been a reassuring process; you've got a really nice musicality in here, and the opening transition into the cake world works really nicely - love the way it all synchs with music. Good - very exciting - I know you're very busy right now and a bit 'rabbit in the headlights' - but this animation is going to be delicious and a real crowd-pleaser, so power through the next stage and I look forward to seeing your more detailed refinements... :)