Sunday 14 August 2011

Robot Pirates Modelling- Sidekick Character

With one character finished I moved onto the next, this time the sidekick character will take shape and despite being the beginning of the journey it is proving to be a fun one. This character unlike the other one has more detail, and small pieces which make him a  bit more complete.

So far I have been blocking out his body, although this character wont have much of organic modelling ( not giving room for sculpting), some pieces like the belt will be more detailed.

So far it is like this:




On a side note, I would like to thank you for the exceptional feedback on the other character. thank you all.

1 comment:

Pixipui said...

Wow You've already started your're Other character, its looking good :D

I would also like to know if you could check the wireframe on my summer Project?