Tuesday 1 May 2012

Major Project: Le Patissier, Update I

After the character, being fully rigged I can move onto animation, however a few other things are left to do before that big task ahead, namely the props and environment modelling, for this task I will be working alongside the animation stage, therefore both tasks move forward accordingly.

Firstly, after some advice from Senior 3D Artist at Recom Farmhouse Kristian, I have improved the textures of Olivier, so it has a bit of more detail on the face.


Moving forward I have also modeled a few more props and the environment, very soon I'm planning to get a light setup ready for the main environment, 'le patisserie.'



1 comment:

tutorphil said...

:)

Keep going, Rubes - Olivier looks great, and your animation is going to be fab - so onwards! :)