Friday 11 May 2012

Major Project: Le Patissier, Update V- Animation

So lately I have been blocking some scenes that will be tweaked next week and rendered at the same time.  For this project as the time is now scarce, i have opted for a new strategy which means I will block all the scenes, and then clean the keyframes and render, further aniamtion tweaks will be done after the project hand -in, like that i will have at least a animation to show and the only thing needed is work on the animation.

However, here is the progress I have done on the animation.

 **EDIT

I completely forgot about posting the opening shot but the camera is now animated.




Jumping Scene








On this scene is only needed when he is already diving which will be a variation of the last pose going in the opposite direction in spiral.

Walk Cycle

I have been doing the walk cycle, and it has been a lot of fun.



Only the blocked poses!

this time around I have been using 'tweenMachine' a plugin script for maya to help with cushioning the poses, easing in and easing out, I think it will be crucial for next week when I do the tweaking.

Finally, and update for the turnaround, I have added the music from the animation on it.


No comments: