Sunday 20 May 2012

Major Project: Le Patissier, Update VIII- Bits and Bobs

I would like to update you quickly on how the project is looking at the moment, it has been a few hetic weeks where time has been scarce, therefore I have been doing my best to work on this project with all my passion and dedication.

A nothing better than a  quick test render of Olivier bouncing on his jolly walk cycle. hope you enjoy !!



On a side note, I have spoken to Alan, who helped me set up lighting for the most laborous scene in the whole animation, Le patisserie. I will show you a few shots of the light, however some of the texturing needs finishing.



Rendering is going ok, however I have been finding a few problems along the way, which seem rather weird, but everything is underway, slowly but surely. 


No comments: