Saturday 18 August 2012

Work Featured in Digital Arts Magazine and more!


Since University finished, I have been trying to pave the way into my professional life. A few things have been happening since for the better, one of them is product of exhibiting my work at the New Designer, where I was approached by Digital Arts Magazine to showcase my work in their magazine. And lately i was informed that my work was shotlisted and was to appear in the physical copy of the magazine.

So here is my feature in the magazine, I would like to Phil Gomm and Alan Postings for giving me the chance to exhibit my work in ND and to Magazine's Editor Johann Chan and Neil Bennet for picking my work to appear on the magazine.





So if you don't have a copy get one, because it is an issue with a lot of inspiring fresh work.

Alongside that many other things have been happening, Freelance work which i can only thank to David Keefe for mentioning my name and that details cannot be shared just yet.

Atom Pancakes have been slowly evolving into becoming more professional and exposed. With the Final Chapter entering Canterbury Anifest this year and the attempt to showcase it at Horsebridge Centre in Whistable, in the month of September. To keep up track of it evolves check our website and blog.


More updates to come soon!!

No comments: