Wednesday 8 August 2012

So life goes on...

Here is my first update, after graduating at UCA. The few past weeks were a mixture of holidays plus trying to get the first foot in the industry. A few good news I have received, and most importantly I began to plan my life from this point onwards.

At the moment, I'm in a middle of a freelance project which is quite exciting and hopefully will give me so more exposure into the industry. Projects in production are always confidential so not much information I can give away, but when possible I will update on that subject, just have to say exciting times.

For the time being, I havent looked at finding a job, as the wave of graduates from UK universities is invading London, therefore I am taking a slightly different strategy which I will explain in more detail in a further post.


Regarding tackling a learning curve, I have finally put my hands on Zbrush and trying to explore most of its features, from base mesh with zspheres to dinamesh and sculpting tools. I tend to apply what I learn onto any new characters.





As part of the new strategy, me and a few of my colleagues expanded Atom Pancakes, with a  group of 5 we intend to help each other get better elements to integrate on our showreels. Exciting news on this end, we have a project already forming, but more details can be found on our website or blog.








More updates and details will be added soon as well as any works, sketches etc... 

No comments: