Saturday 21 May 2011

Long live the update!

After sometime off, thinking how to approach my future career. I came up with a quite interesting and busy plan for over the summer.However, this unit still needs to be finished, therefore I will try to do the presentation as soon as possible, and write about Picasso Pictures. As well as, do as much as I can of the Maya tutorials.

With this out of the way, I can concentrate on summer time and what I want from it.

My plan range in different things to do, mainly learn more about a few topics:


  • Anatomy 
  • Zbrush ( for character sculpting)
  • Character Rigging- a bit more advanced ( GUI rigs and squash and stretch) 
  • Animation
and maybe give a try at marmoset tool bag rendering, just because I saw some of the results out of it, and really look professional.

Meanwhile, to boost my future career, I will be redesigning my business card and grabbing some elements for my show reel. trying to pick the best work I have produced over this 2 years.

Meanwhile I will continue to model the Robot Pirates and apply what I am about to learn in ZBrush on them. 

I suppose it will be a busy summer time, where the main objective is to boost my knowledge and up the standard of my models.

On a side note, I will be entering a competition on CG Hub, with Ivana, it will be the first that us both will do a collaboration and the first time I will be entering a online challenge so which me luck!! 

1 comment:

Yolantele said...

looks definitely like a plan ! :D good luck and good luck again in the competition!