So from where I left it, modelling is going great, with the head pretty much blocked out, I moved onto adding the hard surface details on the body, such as blots and gauges, not being a games character I was able to be a bit more expensive and spend some polygons on it.I have also blocked out the clothes which will be imported into Zbrush for some organic sculpting.
Finally, I have also modelled the robot's props (gun and dagger) which will be textured and added to the model.
So here is how the model looks like now (sculpting to be done):
Geometry Layer Cloth Layer
More to come now that I move onto Zbrush!