Wednesday 12 January 2011

Narrative: Miniature Park Modelling

Having the metropolis miniature set done, I moved onto the next and last miniature model the park, once again based on a concept art I have done and story boards done by my colleague Ethan, I was  able to place the cameras and model the set around them. This set also features trees, although not firstly intended, I  have used paint effects customised with my own texture, so the tree is a customised cheap tree. also the models of the buildings are the same of the other set to build consistency in the metropolis design.



**EDIT

After Speaking to Ethan, he pointed that maybe the park should be a more enclosed setting, So I suggested to to bring the trees closer, although not looking exactly the Hyde park, the setting is perfect for our animation,.

Miniature Park Shot 1


 Miniature Park Shot 2




Miniature Park Shot 1



Miniature Park Shot 2




To come next the life-size park with life size trees needs to be assembled, and some quick environments for the pursuit scenes, apart from that set modelling is done and I'm off to texturing at last!

No comments: