Sunday 14 November 2010

Concept: Retro-Futuristic London, Hyde Park

Here is another concept for the Narrative project, depicting the great retro-futuristic metropolis, in this place specifically one of many pods will  crash-land and wreak havoc in such a peaceful and technological advanced place.
For this concept I used one photograph taken by me, in one of the many trips to the English Capital, to adjust it to fit I had to crop it and change some fore and background elements. Overall I think I succeed in conveying the huge area where the pod will land and the Invisible cannibals will come out.  

Here is the final concept: 






Also the WIPS for the same concept, where you can seethe progress done and what more or less I had to change from the original picture.


Alongside this concept, I am also posting the original picture, so it can be seen the difference between both. 



Finally, just popped to say that this is my first post as a 21 year old individual, I guess I am an adult now hehehe:)


No comments: