Saturday 20 November 2010

Unit 2.02- Character Design- Expression Sheets

Firstly, I I want you to update on one of the face designs, the hero face design was looking slightly scary and not a friendly, so after speaking with Justin, he helped me to come up with a face which is friendlier and proper for a hero.


I do think Its is a big improvement, and definitely funnier to come up with expressions for it. So without anymore talking, I will present you the Expression Sheets for all the characters. I have done only the emotions that the character will possibly have. 








I have to say It was really fun to do, I know I understand what Justin said in 1 of his Workshops, that you really have to love the characters you are doing, because they clearly come out of your imagination and head much better.


No comments: