Thursday 13 May 2010

Maya Tutorials: Blendshapes Week*1

Here is the introduction tutorials into the world of organic modelling using blend shapes, ths tutorials will be fundamental to create the environments in our animations therefore I decided to tackle them straight away before I do the Pre-Viz. With the purpose to get a better understanding on the new functions of Maya modelling.

After a great explanation by Alan, in this subject, I started the tutorials , I found them straight forward to understand and do. Also on the mirroring shapes one I decided to actually do only one looking at the tutorial, and apply the same technique to the others, just to build a bit of self-knowledge.


Blendshapes Operation Order



Positive/ Negative Corrective Blendshapes



Blendshapes Mirroring

No comments: