Monday 2 November 2009

Concept Art: Mood Board Inside the Cave


I have created another mood board for the scenes inside the cave also, which will help me visualise it as well as understand what are the elements inside, from stalactites to golden coins, from the Stalactites Room to the Treasure Chamber, not forgetting the terrifying Hall of Dead, where lays the most scary statues that men ever saw. This mood board, alongside, the previous one will be a precious help while depicting my scenes considering the light and atmosphere.

3 comments:

Simon Holland 74 said...

Nice work so far Ruben, as for early morning light look at the techniques used by water colour artists, and Turner, also try and grab as much geographically relevant photographic reference as possible. Thin washes of colouron layers that can be adjusted should help on this. Don't hesitate to mail me if you need anymore advice. I think I gave you my addy.

Ruben Martins said...

thank you simon,
ill keep u updated if i have any questions

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting site. The content is very informative and I am so glad that I dropped by. Thanks!

______________________________
Virginia Beach Roofing