Friday 8 January 2010

Unit 03 - Maya: Modelling Hospital Chair

The chair was another object featuring my scene, and I can say it was a more confusing to do than the bed because I kept messing around with beveling, but in the end I think I achieved what I wanted. However, I will be using more than 1 chair in my scene, the chair will be the same but I will alter its textures.


Chair Design
Relating with the chair design, it was based in a Victorian Chair and after a bit simplified, while modeling the object I found some faults in the design that I corrected.


Model



UV Grid



First Render

4 comments:

Leo Tsang said...

Hey Ruben, looking good so far. Like the bed and chair so far, the textures really make the difference. Love your concept painting of your scene too, can't wait to see how it all fits together :)

Ruben Martins said...

Thanks , Leo... Hows yours going ??

Leo Tsang said...

Not too bad, got some concepts done and just modelled some objects. Still need to texture them though, and post on the blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.