Friday 22 January 2010

Unit 03- Final Evaluation and Crit's Response

Evaluation and Crit's response:

This project, I would say was the biggest achievement for me in this course so far in terms of technical side. not only I employed skills learnt in Phil's photoshop classes in my concept art, textures and posterior backdrop, but also Alan's exhaustive but helpful tutorials, ranging most of the basic skills in Maya.
So I presented this image today, as part of my unit 3 project, Uncanny as well as ambiguous environment, and it mainly received good reviews not only because it is related to the topic, but also to the realism applied in it as well as attention to detail.
Finally, I would like to thank to Simon Holland, who helped me a lot to get the walls right like I wanted. Always good when your work is appreciated. And another step towards the CG World.

Also, another project, is at the door, and I'm hoping to read over the brief this weekend, if my tiring hours at work permit me.

A quick note of the random words, I have:

  • Beauty Parlour
  • Lumberjack
  • Hosepipe

No comments: