I have finally put together all the still shots for my 1st draft animatic. and after getting stressed a couple of times with the program I am using at them moment, After Effects, everything came out ok. As being the first draft, I m awaiting a lot of feedback in how I can make the whole animation, punchier and entertaining. At the moment, the animatic looks more like a place where I dump the book, carefully choosing the shots, however with some outside feedback ( audience), i will be able to make it more entertaining.
A few things were changed from the last script, the narration in points is slightly less in order to edit the shots faster. and some of not needed actions which doesn't influence the story were thrown away.
At this stage, I can see already some changes to be made, however I will wait for feedback, to carry on with the animatic. For now, concept design is on order.
Lastly, I would like to explain the reason why the blog is being updated not so often, due changing house for a couple of weeks, I didn't get to stay with my internet, so Im back on the "dongle" internet, and although it is saving me sometimes to get some research done, it is just too painful to cope with all the updates I want to bring on the blog, hopefully in a few weeks everything will be just the same.