Alongside my last experiment with the shadows, I did some other techniques in order to find some good shapes for the concept art but also the Gobo Lighting, which will create the mood in my animation. So I experiment with Print Making.
Firstly, I grabbed a lino panel, then began to cut distorted shapes on in, so it could be used as a surface for the print. Later I applied some paint and with the overall board covered in paint added an white paper on the top and pressed. Although I didn't have the right tools for the job, Im really pleased with the outcome.
Which I will be certainly use to create some really nice Gobo lighting patterns and textures.
Alongside with this smaller size print I have a high resolution came right from the scanner where I will be able to crop some of the shapes to create variety.
Finally, I would like to thank to my girlfriend Ivana, for lending me one of her lino boards with the most amazing patterns carved on them.