Tuesday 8 February 2011

Transcription: The Music of Erich Zann Final Script

After today's feedback, I quickly got on and read the script over again. in the attempt to find some places that could be shrunk, for instance , maybe shots that would mean the same,or where I could use both the foreground and background to depict 2 shots. I tried to get the animation economically appealing and paced slightly faster, though always keeping the original story and its flow in mind.

So I can say I succeeded to bring the script down from 8 and a half pages to 7 and a half, where I fasten up the meeting of both characters, and began the action earlier. If any changes now occur, they will be done in the animatic stage.


With this accurate script of my idea,with camera angles and narration,I will be able to quickly draw the rest of the storyboard stills and then add them all into an animatic with sound.

2 comments:

tutorphil said...

Hey Rubes - your script reads well - and yes, any further concision can be advised at the animatic stage. Personally, I find your level of energy and commitment to this project very exciting. Get your animatic up + music + sfx, and then we'll talk lots more no doubt! Good stuff.

Ruben Martins said...

Thank you phil , I have finished the storyboards, and so far everything is going fine. soon to be made into an animatic.

I think I am in momentum stage, after I was done with the narrative ,I felt this really strong creative energy flowing, just hope it stays throughout the project. Also I am aware that in this project pre production has to be done in a couple of weeks so, lets get quickly to the production stage, but never neglecting story-telling.