Saturday 26 March 2011

Transcription: Bits and Bobs 2

As I mentioned on one of the previous posts, I have been trying to catch up with more delayed tasks such as set modelling and texturing. at the same time that I am animating and setting up stuff to render. It has been hectic but things are getting into shape.

My first bit of good news came when I fully rendered the map scene without any problems, here is the raw version, not being yet edited. Later, I will take that into after effects and composited the maps.




In terms of texturing the environments, I am pretty much done with the first set, and here is a sneak peek, of the textures I have done to the young man room. 



Finally, is a quick sneak peek of the candle scene shot, I have rendered two shots one with the candle light on and the other with it off. I will be then adding a flame and render it separately. 





I will update the blog soon, with the rest of the textured environments as well as any other updates. 


4 comments:

ivanka k said...

I love the room!!!

tutorphil said...

Hey Rubes :D

Lots of promising stuff posted here! I agree - the room looks wonderfully theatrical. Remember to eat, sleep and breathe. Take care of yourself.

Ruben Martins said...

Thank you!! for the comments, I will take it easier this time around. dont worry Phil!

dpc cream said...

thanks for such great blog and giving us so helpful and informative resources