Sunday 6 March 2011

Transcription: Character Skeletons

Today, I quickly added the skeletons on the characters, so they can be skinned and rigged. A fairly easy process, though needs to be execute really well otherwise the character will have weird deformations.

For the Young Man, I have drew the joints as they were shown to us on the Character Pipeline Tutorial.


Character Skeleton- Young Man 



For Erich Zann, I added on more joint on his spine so the deformation of the spine will look better, being the character really stylised, I don't think it will be an issue of looking believable or not. 


Character Skeleton- Erich Zann




Today, I promised myself to take it easy so I will begin to model and add controls onto the viol. And next week I will concentrate on Rigging/Skinning, Concept Art and Environment Modelling.

No comments: