Monday 14 March 2011

Transcription: Young Man Final Facial Rigging- Blendshapes

Today, I spent sometime sculpting some blend-shapes and finalising the facial rigging for the 2 characters. which was my aim last task for this week, so they would be ready to start animate next week.

the process was fairly straightforward, I had to create duplicated faces and sculpt them as the faces I pretended, when I had a good set of them I could connect them back to the original move create a control which I am able to easily keyframe for animation.

Here is the set of faces I have produced:


Raise                                       Angry 


Awe                                           Whistle


Sceptical

Note that this is just the eyebrow sculpting, this and more expressions can be created by moving the jaw or to mix this.

I have also created a quick test animation to show the emotions working: 


No comments: