Saturday 12 March 2011

Transcription: Erich Zann Initial Facial Rigging

With the young man having the initial facial rigging (throat, teeth, tongue, eye blink and control) I decided to do the same for Erich Zann, So I can move onto blend-shapes tomorrow and start animating next week.

The process done was the same. adding the throat then the teeth and tongue, create the blink and add in the end an eye control.

Here is the inside of the mouth for Erich Zann, though he wont speak , I wanted to have the inside just in case I want to open his jaw. I have also modelled the gums with less teeth, to convey ageing.


The eye blink is the thing which took longer to do, though compared with the previous character, I was able to get done much faster.




And lastly here is a test animation of the eye blink and Eye Control working:



3 comments:

tutorphil said...

soon you'll be putting the whole thing together! Congratulations on assembling your cast (literally)!

Ruben Martins said...

indded, now what is left is some facial movements and then ready to be animated. which I will start next week as well as getting the environments resolved.

Ruben Martins said...

Thanks phil!