Thursday 3 March 2011

Transcription: Extra Voice Over For The Animation

After receiving the last feedback on the animatic, the last piece of narration was not fitting into place quite well. So I got back to Robin Bowerman and asked him if he could do me one last favour. Read the line once again. Robin Bowerman has been impeccable, comprehensible and really helpful and he send me straight after some versions of the same line. Yes, he sent me 11 versions of the same line so I could have a a good variety to choose from.

Here they are:



I have heard them, and even though they all sound good, but with different tones, I have chosen 4, (4,6,7,11), however my favourite I think it stays with 11.

Once again a big thanks to Robin for being able to add a lot of mood onto the piece thus far !

1 comment:

tutorphil said...

I like 1, 6, 11...