Tuesday 1 December 2009

Maya Tutorials: Street Project Finished

Street Project Final Scene


Street Project Colour Pass




Street Project Occlusion Pass



After not meeting the deadline for the tutorial, due to have really busy weekend with my new job.
I was trying to finish it on Monday until 6 AM but I couldnt make it for Alan to check it. Anyway I arrived home from Uni and got on again with it because being the 3D one of the bases of our next project I didn't want to to just leave this really helpful tutorial undone.

It was great fun model everything, specially the house facade, and not so fun laying the UVs, but its a job that has to be done so its better if i just get used to it now. And just the feeling you have when you finish your scene and cant believe it was done by you, its worthy.

No comments: