Wednesday 9 December 2009

Unit 3- Asylums Objects Research

As I'm not familiar with the interior aspect of asylums, I researched some pictures of objects often seen in them, They wont influence the objects that I will have inside of the main ' ambiguous' room, but they will have they place around the scene to create a more realistic vision of the building.



Beds










Beds is one of the most common objects in an Asylum, although in the several pictures I saw the beds were placed in a singular room where the patients would sleep all in there, in my scene the rooms are small giving the opportunity to, at least have only one bed inside it.



Heaters









Other object also found is heaters, I had the idea to place around the hallway, but not inside the rooms. Possibly the use of 2 to 3 heaters is set in my mind.



Chairs & Wheelchairs













While chairs are usually used in hospitals, Wheelchairs are a more specific object that some may need.



Patient Belongings




























In this section, is everything that any patient can bring in from their lives, from shoes to pictures or paintings.

No comments: